Tuesday, April 14, 2015

building a potting shed!!! part 1

so, what do you do with old windows and scrap tin???? build a potting shed!!!!
okay, hire someone to build it for you!


first you sketch out your daydream... 


and then find someone who understands your rambling of what you are thinking...


and then it starts!!!!!



it will be finished today, I cant wait!!!! to start putting stuff in it and start  playing!!!!!



i am joining these parties...

 Cozy Little House's, Tweak it Tuesday
Confessions of a Plate Addicts, The Scoop
Coastal Charms. Nifty Thrifty Tuesday's
Beyond the Picket Fence, Vintage Inspiration Party
Savvy Southern Style's, Wow Us Wednesday's
DIY by Design,s, Swing into Spring Party
Someday Crafts, Whatever Goes Wednesday's
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen's, Share your cup Thursday's
french Country's Feathered Nest Friday's
My Romantic HomesShow and Tell Friday's
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating's Flaunt it Fridays
The Charm of Home's, Home Sweet Home




7 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds exciting.. Love the old windows. Happy Wednesday with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design plan--I love it and want one, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love this. Lucky you that someone is building it for you. Can't wait to see the finished project!
    BTW, for some reason you fell off my blog roll. I was just thinking about you and googled your blog. So glad I found you again.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks wonderful!! Be sure and link up the finished project. I would love to see it! Thanks for linking with HSH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to do that! It will be perfect! Susan

    ReplyDelete